Let's share with you today. When the chiller is in use, it may cause water leakage and dripping in the indoor unit of the chiller due to various factors, thus affecting the normal operation of the chiller. It is necessary to find out the cause and eliminate it. malfunction.
Under normal circumstances, the cause of water leakage in the indoor unit of the chiller can be analyzed from the following points:
1. Since the indoor unit of the chiller is installed indoors, its condensate removal relies on the gravity of the water to flow out by itself. Therefore, the condensate drain pipe must have a certain slope along the drainage direction
to facilitate the discharge of water. If the slope is not enough, Even the drain pipe outlet is higher than the effluent water outlet, which will cause the condensate to drain poorly and even overflow, so be sure to pay attention
during the installation process.
2. There is a crack in the condensate tray, or it may be damaged due to the long service life. If it is not protected during transportation, or if it is not noticed during installation, it will cause damage to the water tray, so it should
be repaired before use.
3. The interface between the water outlet and the drain pipe of the condensate drain plate is damaged, or the interface is not connected as required.
4. If the drain pipe/drainage hole of the chiller is blocked due to the influence of water quality or environment, the blockage should be removed in time.
5. If the drain pipe is broken or damaged, the damaged drain pipe should be replaced in time. If there is a compressed water pipe, it should be restored to normal.
6. The condensate tray is not insulated as required, or the insulation is damaged. Since the temperature of the condensed water is very low, secondary condensation occurs to cause condensation and dripping.
Summarize the above reasons. When the indoor unit of the chiller leaks, you can find out the fault location according to the above reasons, re-adjust the drain pipe position, tilt the drain pipe from the inside to the outside, or
repair the condensate drain and drain pipe. Interface, dredge drainage holes and drains.
Note: Reprinted articles from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact the administrator to delete